- Deadline: 1st August 2022
Are you ready to Join a Fully Funded Camp in Turkey? The Applications are invited to apply for the 4th ICYF International Volunteer Camp in Turkey 2022. A Fully Funded all Expenses Covered winter Camp for Young Men and Women to Spend a Week in Antalya, Turkey. This Camp will bring International Young Students from different countries to work collectively and support each other during these difficult times when help is needed the most. No IELTS is Needed. No Application Fee.
Any Student age 18-35 with any academic Background is eligible to apply. There are No Academic Requirements. Young Undergraduates, Graduates, or anyone between 18-30 can apply. This Camp is organized by the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), affiliated with the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). The ICYF Young Volunteer camp is open to the Citizens of 57 Countries.
This is a Great Youth Program For both men and women. The aim of the Camp in Turkey in order to bring together and integrate young People with Practical Knowledge and Guidance to help and Support Communities during Pandemics, Natural Disasters, and Humanitarian Crises. ICYF is also accepting applications for Global Youth Summit in Russia 2022 | Fully Funded Conference. Are You Excited to be a part of this Exchange Program in Turkey? The Full Details about the Program are given below.
Details About ICYF International Volunteer Camp
- Country: Antalya, Turkey
- Duration: Males: 19-23 October 2022, Females: 26-30 October 2022
- Eligible Countries: OIC Member States, Muslim Communities (See below)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st August 2022
Alaaddin Keykubat Youth Camp, Kepez, Antalya, Türkiye
Camp Dates (Separate for Boys & Girls)
- 19-23 October for Young Men
- 26-30 October for Young Women
As Stated Above, the ICYF Young Volunteer Camp is a Fully Funded Program for all the participants which will cover the following Expenses given below:
- International Travel: Travel Expenses are not covered this time due to high inflation in Global Market.
- Local Travel: The Host Organizers will cover only local transportation expenses (from Antalya Airport/ Antalya Bus Station to the camp area and from the camp area to Antalya Airport/ Antalya Bus Station) and medical insurance.
- Visa Fee: The Invitation Letter will be provided for Visa Support
- Medical: Medical & Travel insurance will be covered.
- Accommodation, Local Tour & Further Cost: Host organizers will cover domestic transportation, accommodation, food, and other relevant costs related to local hospitality.
The objective of the Camp
ICYF Young Volunteers Camps targets to Achieve the Following Specific objectives:
- To empower youth lead organizations on volunteering management
- To enhance young volunteers’ capacities through interactive training
- To promote the human rights of volunteers during humanitarian crises with civic and human rights education.
- To raise awareness of youth on the universal values of volunteerism
- To provide a platform for sharing experiences, lessons learned and reflections on youth volunteerism and its impact.
- To share the best examples of successful youth volunteerism initiatives
Citizen of an OIC Member State or representative of a Muslim community in a non-OIC Member State. Check 57 OIC Member States
- Ability to communicate in English
- Age between 18–35
- Previous experience in humanitarian and volunteer work
- Ability to work in teams.
- Active in the service and development of the community
- Passionate and responsible to attend the full camp training program
The last date to apply for the ICYF International Volunteer Camp in Turkey 2022 is 1st August 2022. Selected Participants will be notified via email.
How to Apply
- Step 1: The Application process is Full Online.
- Step 2: Visit this link https://icyfdigital.com/Event/25
- Step 3: Fill out the Online Application Form