- Deadline: No
Airbus Internship program 2022 is now open. Send an application and apply online for the Airbus Internship 2022. Airbus is one of the European Multinational company that designs manufacture and sells Aeroplanes worldwide. Like you might hear the name Airbus 380, Airbus widebody while flying. Airbus is the largest company and it has opened its Paid internship applications for applicants. Applying to the internship is completely free, while applicants can enjoy a lot of perks and all benefits at Airbus. All positions are paid. €1,000 gross/month with allowance, accommodation, and other benefits. Applicants from any country can apply.
To qualify for the internship in any field, you must be enrolled in a university and be looking for a placement that will last between three months and one year. Airbus’s internship positions are available in the UK, France, Germany, Canada, Spain, Poland, and other parts of Europe. It has many fields. Applicants having any academic background can apply.
By Submitting a CV, Resume for the Internship, they will review the application and will contact you. Applying for an internship is very easy. From Engineering to Human Resources, Supply Chain to Aeronautics, and everything in between, we’ll give you the tools and experience to launch your career, and together we’ll make it fly. The Open positions in the Airbus Internship Program 2022 are available below.
Details About Airbus Internship Program
- Company: Airbus
- Internship Location: Global
- Duration: 3-6 Months
- Deadline: No
Airbus France Internships
You just need to upload a CV. Attending an internship in one of Airbus’s French offices is an amazing experience that holds many rewards for those who dust off their CVs and dive into all the opportunities Airbus has to offer.
- Application period: From September to April.
- Starting period: From January to September.
- Area of opportunities: We recruit from a wide variety of disciplines each year
Requirements for Airbus France Internship:
In order to apply for an internship in France, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a university that has signed or is willing to sign the Airbus training agreement (i.e. Convention de Stage)
- Be looking for an internship that lasts between 4 and 6 months.
- Comfortable working in an international environment is essential for most of our positions.
How to Apply for the Airbus France Internship:
Airbus Germany Internships
Airbus in Germany always looking for new interns because they bring in different skills and languages. An internship in Germany is an amazing experience.
Requirements for Airbus Germany Internships:
- To qualify for an internship position in Germany, you must be enrolled in a university.
- We recommend you apply four to six months in advance to give us adequate time to process your application.
- If you are undertaking the internship on a voluntary basis, i.e. not as a compulsory requirement of a study program, the maximum duration is three months.
How to Apply for the Airbus Germany Internship:
Airbus Spain Internships
Airbus Internship in Spain provides internships for recent Graduates from all disciplines. Internship positions are available all year round. Areas like including engineering, manufacturing engineering, operations, customer services, IT, and support functions. The duration of the Airbus Spain internship is last 12 months.
€1,000 gross/month, Meals, Transport, and others.
How to Apply for the Airbus Spain Internship:
Airbus Internship in the UK
Are you looking for an Internship opportunity for Summer 2023? Airbus has placement opportunities in a wide variety of locations across the United Kingdom.
Competitive Stipend, 25 days holidays/year.
Requirements for Airbus UK Internships
- Enrolled as an Undergraduate within a relevant degree field of study (for the full duration of the placement)
- Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English)
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Able to join Airbus in summer 2023.