Deadline: April 20, 2023
Scholarships applications are now open at IASBS-Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences for Afghan Master’s degree applicants. IASBS offers limited scholarships in cooperation with the Abdus Salam International Centre for Technical Physics (ICTP), the Sobouti Foundation, and the Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology of Iran. Please review each organization’s scholarship benefits and subjects as follows:
Abdus Salam International Centre for Technical Physics (ICTP):
ICTP, Italy, in partnership with the IASBS, offers scholarships for Afghan students in physics. The program provides students with tuition fees, living expenses, and accommodation.
Sobouti Foundation Scholarship:
Sobouti Foundation, in partnership with the IASBS, offers scholarships for physics, chemistry, mathematics, earth sciences, biological sciences, IT, and computer science. The program provides students with tuition fees, living expenses, and accommodation.
Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology, Iran:
Afghan students can benefit from the Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology of Iran’s scholarship program to pursue their master’s degree in IASBS. Applicants of physics, chemistry, mathematics, earth sciences, biology, IT, and computer science can apply for this opportunity. The program covers students’ tuition fees and accommodation.
Application Deadline: 20 April 2023
Location: Zanjan, Iran
Scholarship Duration: Two years
Language Required: Persian/English
Level of Study: Master’s of Science (MSc.)
Gender: Male and Female
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan
IASBS Scholarships Benefits
IASBS offers limited scholarships for MSc. students, covering tuition fees, living expenses, and accommodation. Please review the detailed information about each foundation’s scholarships in the above description.
All applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Hold the nationality of Afghanistan,
- Apply to chemistry, physics, mathematics, information technology, earth sciences, biological sciences, and computer science,
- Provide a bachelor’s degree evidence,
- Meet any additional requirements.
All applicants should provide the following documents for this program:
- A BSc degree (applying for a master’s degree),
- Completed application form,
- Two recommendation letters from individuals who can verify the applicant’s academic achievements; the recommender should send the letters directly to email@example.com,
- Copy of official transcripts translated into English,
- Applicant’s passport copy,
- A passport-size photograph.
Note: All documents must be in PDF format.
How to Apply for the IASBS Scholarships?
Please fill in the Application Form below to apply for the IASBS program. All applicants should submit their application package in PDF format by email. The University will invite selected applicants for Skype interviews.