Deadline: May 15, 2017
Location: Lithuania, Vilnius.
Date: 10-16 July, 2017.
Organizer: Transparency International Lithuania.
Applications are now accepted for the 8th Transparency International School on Integrity, an annual state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders.
TI School on Integrity exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice. It seeks to create a peer-to-peer learning and integrity-building environment that links theory with practice and helps young leaders to acquire better skills in bringing the anti-corruption message across.
School lectures, seminars, training and field trips provide participants ofTI School on Integrity with a unique blend of international and local know-how, while also challenging the students to approach the subject from outside the box and offer novel, previously untested solutions.
- TI School on Integrity is for senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35, who are eager to learn how to make a stand against corruption and to achieve greater transparency in their country.
- Individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds can apply.
The fee for TI School on Integrity 2017 is EUR 600. It covers:
- tuition fee
- course material
- extra-curricular activities
- A limited number of scholarships will be available for students from certain countries. Full scholarships cover transportation, tuition and accommodation expenses. In certain cases, students may be also offered partial tuition fee waivers to cover a part of their course expenses.
- Students seeking to receive full or partial scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as the application process opens.
- Fill out and submit the online application form.
- The following documents are required in order to complete your application:
- Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivational letter (max 500 words).
- Completed online form