Applications are invited for University President’s Scholarships (UPS) at the University of South Australia. These scholarships are open to international students for pursuing postgraduate research programme.
The aim of the scholarship program is to enable and encourage academically able international students.
The University of South Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia.
An applicant must have first-class Honours or equivalent to gain a scholarship at the University of South Australia. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for postgraduate research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- Scholarship Award: A UPS will cover tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). The living allowance must be provided by the University of South Australia centre, school, division where an applicant has applied. The minimum rate is the RTP Stipend base rate. In some cases, the living allowance may be provided by a sponsor or external funding provider. The benefits and conditions are based on those applicable to the RTPi scholarship; however, they may be amended depending on the source of the living allowance; any offer made will detail the benefits and conditions that apply. Travel expenses are not covered by the scholarship. Tuition fees plus a living allowance of at least $27,082 per annum (2018 stipend rate).
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International Students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Generally an applicant must have first-class Honours or equivalent to gain a scholarship at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee must be enrolled on a full-time basis as a candidate for a Masters by Research or PhD at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee shall be enrolled as an internal candidate at the University of South Australia.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.