The University of Koblenz-Landau is offering MSc scholarship to support qualified international students financially during their first semester at the university.
This scholarship is available for one of the following master’s programs: M.Sc. Ecotoxicology (Landau), M.Sc. Environmental Sciences (Landau), M.Sc. Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems (Koblenz) and M.Sc. Web Science (Koblenz).
The value of scholarship is 400 Euros per month and is awarded for the maximum of 6 months.
The University of Koblenz-Landau is a young, medium-sized university. In 1990 the university emerged from the former teacher training college. In the meantime research and teaching are organised in three linked interdisciplinary subject areas entitled “Learning”, “Society” and “Environment”.
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing master’s programs (MSc) at the University of Koblenz-Landau.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded for the following programs: Ecotoxicology (Landau), Environmental Sciences (Landau), Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems (Koblenz),Chemistry and Physics of Functional Materials (Koblenz) and Web Science (Koblenz).
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship has a value of 400 Euros per month.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International students (except German nationality)
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students (except German nationality) can apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applications are accepted from applicants who
- Are not of German nationality
- Are accepted at University of Koblenz-Landau for one of the following master’s programs: M.Sc. Ecotoxicology (Landau); M.Sc. Environmental Sciences (Landau); M.Sc. Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems (Koblenz) and M.Sc. Web Science (Koblenz)
- Start their studies in the winter semester 2017/18
- Have achieved very good grades (GPA of 1.9 or better) in their previous studies
- Need financial support
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: In order to apply, please hand in the following application documents. The documents can be sent as an email attachment to the following email address: welcome-at-uni-koblenz-landau.de. However, the original paper version of the application needs to be sent via mail in addition to the electronic version.
- Properly completed, printed and signed application form
- Copy of the Letter of Acceptance at University of Koblenz-Landau for winter semester
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Copy of passport or identity card
Additional documents which applicants might want to hand in to support their application: any relevant document which shows your social situation, e.g. certified copies (and their translations if applicable) of marriage certificates or birth certificate(s) of your child(ren) in German or English.