Deadline: 28th May,2020
The UNDP and European Union offer fully-funded scholarships for Afghan women to pursue their studies through technical and vocational education training.
Afghan females who are interested in studying in Kazakhstan should apply NOW.
if you want to get new skills in mining regardless of your educational background, you can apply to this fully funded scholarship.
- The European Union (EU)
- The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Kazakh-British Technical University in Almaty
- Two year
Selected applicants will be offered a one-year English language course from October 2021- May 2022.
Level of study:
Technical and vocational education and training (TVET) for one year.
Field of study
Target group: Afghan Women
- Tuition fee
- Monthly stipend
The scholarship does not dependents expenses
- Afghan women with a bachelor’s degree or master degree who are interested to advance their professional skills via TVET program in mining
- Work experience is not mandatory
- One of the main criteria is English language skills (no lower than elementary level) as well as successful completion of interviews
- Written English test in Kabul. The exam date will be announced soon.
- Interview with members of the competition committee in Kabul.
Required documents(in/translated in English)
The applicants should prepare the following documents:
- Application form
- Notarized written consent of applicant’s parentss/spouse for participation in competition and study in the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Motivation letter (English – max 300 words ): the should include including brief information about the applicant, justification of the choice of specialty and/or training program, professional plans for future)
- Academic certificates of secondary education (bachelor’s degree and master degree diploma if you have)
- Passport/ or local afghan Identification card
- Certificates and awards for academic achievements (if any)
All documents must be in English or translated into English.
How to apply?
Please prepare all the documents required for application and send them to the submission email between Before May 28, 2020 (1:00 pm AFT). please indicate your name and surname in English in the subject line of the email.
Note: late applications and poorly scanned or incomplete documents will not be accepted.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified by email