- Deadline: 31st October 2020
Have you ever dream of doing an internship at the World Bank? So, Here your dreams come true because applications for World Bank Internship 2021 United States are open yesterday. All Applicants from any Origin can apply for WB Internship for its Winter Term. World Bank is a Famous International bank. No Course Restriction for doing the World Bank Winter Internship.
Candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. with plans to return to school full-time). No English Test Requirement for this Scholarship. Although English Fluency should be because the United States of America is an English Speaking Country. What About Internship duration? Only 4 Weeks you will spend free of cost in the American world.
Internships are available in both development operations and other business units (such as Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, etc.) however, availability during a given internship term is based on business needs. Dates of Intersnips are November 2020 – March 2021. The internship will take place in Washington D.C. Travel and other expenses are fully funded and will be financed by the World Bank. Details information is given below.
World Bank Internship 2021 Details
- Country: United States of America
- Internship Duration: 4 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
About World Bank Internship in USA
The World Bank (WB) Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank.
The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas, and research experience into the Bank’s work while improving skills in a diverse environment.
Area of Internship
The WB Internship Program typically seeks candidates for Operations (Front Line) in the following fields:
Economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
WB Internship in USA for International Students Benefits
- The WB pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager.
- These travel expenses can only include transport expenses (airfare) to or from the duty station city. Interns are responsible for their own accommodations.
- Driven by business needs, most Intern positions are based in Washington, DC with a few others in the WB country offices. Usually, internship opportunities are for a minimum of four weeks.
The WB Internship is offered twice a year:
- Summer Internship (May–September): The application period is December 1–January 31 each year.
- Winter Internship (November–March): The application period is October 1-31 each year. All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email.)
- J1 visa holders need to obtain a G4 visa abroad prior to starting employment or unpaid internship at the WB.
List of Documents
Application Form: Take time to prepare your application and enter your personal information accurately. You will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time).
- There is No age limit.
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Get an Internship at the World Bank
The application process is completely online. Upload all the documents and make sure to save your application.