- Deadline: 13th November 2020
Applications are open to apply for International Internship in South Korea 2020. This is a Paid internship in south Korea for international students for Undergraduate Degree and Master Degree Program. GIST Intern program is a Fully Funded Internship abroad Golden Opportunity. All International students can get this GIST internship in Korea 2021.
The duration of the GIST global intern program 2021 in South Korea is a total of 8 Weeks. Global intern program GIST provides you A wide range of Internship fields.No IELTS/TOEFEL is required for this research internship in South Korea. Applicants having Any Background in Academic can apply for this Amazing Fully Funded Opportunity. Your All Expenses will be fully financed by the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) University in Korea.
We encourage Qualified women and men, in particular, nationals of developing countries, with diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply. GIST internship is a fully funded internship abroad Opportunity. Applicants having Any Academic background can apply for this internship in Korea in winter 2021.
International Internship in South Korea 2020 Details
Internship in Korea for foreign students is a fully funded scholarship for international students.
- Country: South Korea
- Internship Location: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
- Duration: 8 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
GIST Internship Areas
The Following Internship areas are offered by the GIST South Korea for worldwide Students.
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Environmental Science and Engineering
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Physics and Chemistry
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Institute of Integrated Technology
Global Intern South Korea is a Fully Funded all expenses covered Internship Program for Students from all around the world. The Following Expenses will be covered.
- Half of Round-trip Airfare
- Dormitory Accommodation
- Korean Language Class
- Cultural Class
- Special Lectures
- Health Insurance
- Culture Exploration
- International Undergraduate Seniors or Master’s Degree students with any Nationality.
- A GPA of 3.0 or above
- Before applying, please check the GIP eligibility requirements.
- Failure to meet the eligibility requirements will result in your application not being processed.
- Complete the online application form and upload the following required documents
- Original(Official) Degree Certificates (ex. Diploma, Certificate of Enrollment/Graduation, etc.)
- Original(Official) Transcripts; All in English
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency Test Result (or certificate stating the language/medium of instruction is English)
How to Apply for International Internship in South Korea
Applicants must make sure to press the “Submit” button after completing their applications. (Application may not be revised once it is submitted.