- Deadline: 1st February 2021
Attention Now! The Commonwealth Scholarship UK 2021 is Now Open. Commonwealth Scholarship Commission is Now accepting applications from international students to Study Full-time Masters’s and PhD Degree Programs from UK Top Universities. The CSC Scholarship UK is Fully Funded by the Government of UK and UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO).
Now 27,800 people have taken up Commonwealth Scholarships. Each Year they Select more than 200 Participants. There is No Application Fee Required by the Commonwealth. The Duration of the Commonwealth Master Scholarship is 1 Year and the Commonwealth PhD Scholarship is for 3 Years.
Commonwealth Scholarship is one of the largest and prestigious scholarships. All the expenses will be covered. A wide range of academic fields is available. The Scholarship is available for Low and Middle-income Countries. There are 54 commonwealth countries. The Full Detailed information about the Commonwealth Scholarship UK 2021 is given below.
Details About Commonwealth Scholarship UK 2021
- Country: UK
- Eligible Countries: Eligible Commonwealth Country
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 1st February 2021
Commonwealth Scholarship is for full-time Masters and PhD at a UK University in these Majors:
Arts, Social, Natural Sciences, Clinical, Medical, Engineering and Sciences, Education, etc. These scholarships are offered under the following six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
Commonwealth Scholarship Financial Coverage
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
Approved Full tuition fees.
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,084 per month, or £1,330 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2019-2020 levels)
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas.
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2020.
- Those who have completed their 4 Year Bachelor Degree or those who have completed 2 Year Bachelors and 2 Year Masters are eligible to apply for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- By September 2020, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree (2:2) and relevant postgraduate qualification (a Master’s degree)
- NOT be registered for a PhD, or an MPhil leading to a PhD, at a UK university before September/October 2020
- By October 2020, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree and relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
Applications will be considered according to the following selection criteria:
Academic merit of the candidate
Quality of the plan of study
The potential impact on the development of the candidate’s home country
The last date to apply for the Commonwealth Scholarship UK 2021 is 18th January 2021