- Deadline: 5 January 2021
3rd round of OKP Scholarships in Netherlands is now open for international students across the world. There are many other scholarships for different nationality holders. Netherlands Scholarships Orange Knowledge Program is For Master Degree Program & Free Short Courses. This Scholarship is funded by the Dutch Ministry to study in Holland in Top Ranked Universities.
The orange scholarship will give you 1000+ Courses selection in many fields. The duration of the Master’s degree program is 12 Months in England while online courses have different duration such as 3 Months, 6 Months, or can be 12 Months. Applicants having Any Academic Background are eligible for this Netherland Government Scholarship.
The basic aim of the Orange Knowledge Program Scholarship in Holland is to develop sustainable relationships in society among different students. You should not miss WHO Internship Program 2021. The process of applying for an OKP Scholarship is different from other scholarships read this post till the end to know about How To Apply.
OKP Netherlands Scholarships 2021 Details
- Country: Netherlands
- Degree: Master Scholarships & Online Courses
- Sponsored By: Dutch Ministry
- Deadline: 5 January 2021
List of Courses
All Master Degree courses & Short Courses are available here in the list below:
- Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
- Agriculture And Environment
- General Programmes
- Health Care, Social Services And Care Services
- Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport And Logistics
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication And Arts
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order, And Safety
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, And Computer Science
- Teacher Training
This scholarship will give you a handsome amount to cover the following things while staying in the Netherlands:
- The tuition Fee is zero
- Visa Fees will be paid by the Dutch Ministry
- Travel Cost is also fully financed by Scholarship Committee
- Medical insurance will be given to selected students
The Orange Knowledge Programme individual scholarships are open to mid-career professionals, who are nationals of – and living and working in – the following countries:
- Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi
- Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala,
- Guinea, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali,
- Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories,
- Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia,
- South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname,
- Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen and Zambia.
There are some points we are mentioning here but make sure to check Eligibility Criteria from Official source too.
- Applicants must be from the above-mentioned country
- Hold valid identity Documents
- Must have a Good Academic Record in the previous degree
- Should be active in extra curriculum activity
The procedure is as follows:
- Dutch institution nominates candidates and submits a grant application
- Embassies check eligibility and assess applications
- Selection results will be published soon
- Grants will be awarded then.
How To Apply
After finding a course with universities offer, then do an email to the administration for scholarship application then apply for it.