- Deadline: 1st Feb 2021
MIEM Excellence Scholarship in Paris 2021 is being founded by IdEx Université de Paris. There is No Registration Fee to get enrolled in this France Scholarship by MIEM. In fact, All Nationalities holders across the globe are eligible to apply for this MIEM Excellence Scholarship. Apply For Scholarship in France For International Students by Online Application Process.
The University of Paris is creating this opportunity by giving admission to international students here and creating a pool of excellence for the recruitment of future best Students. The university is developing this program to train international scientists. Who are experts in their field and future academic in their country. There is No Agent Needed.
Applicants are eligible to apply for Health Science, Humanities, Social Sciences & Related Fields. Total #91 Scholarships will be awarded to international best candidates upon a merit-based. The scholarship is only for the Master Degree Program & the duration of this MIEM Master Degree Scholarship is #1 year. It is not a Fully Funded scholarship only your part of the Tuition fee will be covered. Further details are given below:
MIEM Excellence Scholarship in Paris 2021
- Country: France, Paris
- Degree: Master Degree Program
- Duration: 1 Year
- Nationality: All are Eligible
- Deadline: 1st Feb 2021
List of Academic Fields
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Social Sciences
Duration & Degree
You will study for a Master’s Degree in Paris and the duration is 1 year. It cannot be combined with another scholarship. It is awarded for one year, non-renewable, and with no possible deferral.
91 scholarships will be awarded to students admitted to the courses listed in the call for applications. The scholarships are distributed as follows:
- Faculty of Sciences: 35 scholarships of 8000€ each
- Faculty of Health: 28 scholarships of 10,000€ each
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: 35 scholarships of 8000€ each
- IPGP: 7 scholarships of 10,000€ each
- Be of Foreign nationality
- Can newcomers to French universities
- Hold a foreign Bachelor Degree education
- Students applying for the 1st year of Master must hold a foreign degree equivalent to a French Bachelor’s degree
- Foreign holders of a French baccalaureate who have studied abroad
- Foreign students who hold a French National Diploma of Higher Education and/or whose last diploma was obtained in France;
- Binational/national candidates, when they have French nationality, are not eligible.
How To Apply
Results will be announced by April 15, 2021, Applicants have to apply online.