- Deadline: 30th April 2021
#500 Highest Paying CAS TWAS Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 is finally Open again for a New year. International students who belong to Other Nationality holders are eligible for this CSC Scholarship. Applicants having Undergraduate & Graduate degrees can get a Full Free scholarship in Master Degree Program & Post Doctoral Degree Program.
You will get 700$ as a Monthly Stipend which is much more than expected. You will study in 2 academies called the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), and (USTC), University of Science and Technology of China. USTC Ranked 93rd in World while CAS ranked 18th. There is No Standardized English Language Test requirement.
CAS TWAS Scholarship is now known as ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents. The Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO) is a non-profit, non-government international organization founded in 2018. ANSO aims to improve regional and global capacity in science and technology, human livelihoods and wellbeing, and to promote broader S&T cooperation and communication.
CAS TWAS Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 Details
- Country: China
- Education: Undergraduate, Masters
- Degree: Masters and PhD
- No of Scholarships: 500
- Deadline: 30th April 2021
- Master’s program: up to 36 months,
- PhD program: up to 48 months.
- Full Tuition Fee waiver
- Monthly stipend: Master’s: 3000 RMB/month, Ph.D.: 6000 or 7000 RMB/month
- Health insurance
- Application Fee waiver
- Travel subsidy from their home countries to China (one trip per person)
How To Get Acceptance Letter
For USTC applicants, it is not mandatory for you to find a host supervisor before application.
For UCAS applicants, you need to find an eligible professor of your interest that agrees to accept you. See HERE for a list of eligible schools/institutes and supervisors of UCAS. You can read our article How To Contact Supervisor For Scholarship.
Applicants must submit these documents:
- Copy of your passport
- Complete CV Original
- Copy of the certificate of university degrees
- 2 reference letters
- Detailed research proposal
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
Eligible applicants must:
- Not hold Chinese citizenship;
- Be proficient in English or Chinese;
- For Master’s program applicants: be born after 1 January 1991 (inclusive)
- For PhD program applicants: be born after 1 January 1986 (inclusive)
- Meet the admission criteria for international students of USTC/UCAS
- You are NOT allowed to apply for the ANSO Scholarship in both USTC and UCAS simultaneously, otherwise, you will be disqualified from admission.
How To Apply
Submit your application in the USTC/UCAS admission system as requested. Choose “the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” in your application.