WINTER CAMP IMPORTANT DATES:
December 19-30, 2017 Winter Camp, Explore rooftop of the world – birth place of Gautam Buddha and explore yourself with youth legend team.
Get ready for the Most Amazing Experience of your life.
You will be traveling to 5 cities of Nepal.
Either you are an introvert, extrovert or ambivert, this camp is designed in a way to meet needs of everyone.
Safety, Fun, Adventure, Connection, Happiness, Hospitality, Great Food and Great Experience
Nepal – heaven in earth – perfect place for you to explore yourself and have a rewarding lifetime experience with us.
Youth Legend’s International Youth Camp is designed for young people around the world aged 16 to 35 years. Get ready for local authentic experience with local youths of Nepal. A unique experience where you can feel the essence of the country. A beautiful journey to discover yourself with coolest and amazing people around the world sharing lots of joy on the way.
- To help you spend your time in most happy and beautiful way.
- To develop greater understanding of yourself and the world.
- To help you achieve greater self-awareness,a positive sense of well-being and heal from past life stress, tension or trauma.
- To let you discover the beauty, culture and spirituality of the land of Himalayas, Nepal.
- To help you connect with the young people around the world and build a lasting friendship and great network.
- To increase cross cultural understanding.
- To help you be healthy physically and mentally. (You will be doing guided Meditation, Yoga, Jumba, hiking and trekking.)
- English Proficiency. All of our programs will be conducted in English language. Therefore, you should be
- able to understand, speak, read and write English.
- You should be 16 to 35 years from any corner of the world.
- You should fill up a complete application form to apply.
- You should have a passport.
- You should be able to pay the camp fee.
The fee to attend this Camp ranges from 189 US Dollar to 699 US Dollar.
One thought on “International Youth Winter Camp Nepal – 20-29 December, 2017”
My name is Aly and I would like to know if you would have any interest to have your website here at opportunities.org.af promoted as a resource on our blog alychidesign.com ?
We are in the midst of updating our broken link resources to include current and up to date resources for our readers. Our resource links are manually approved allowing us to mark a link as a do-follow link as well
If you may be interested please in being included as a resource on our blog, please let me know.