The Google Summer of Code Internship 2023 is an annual program by Google that awards stipends to all the students who successfully complete their Coding Programs in Summer. Google Summe of Code Pays a $6000 Stipend to all successful international applicants who complete a free and open-source software coding project during the summer. Now convert $6000 Dollars into your currency and imagine how much it is.
The Maximum duration of the GSoC is 3 months. The Google Summer Code program is open to all applicants, students, Bachelors, Masters, PhD applicants, and anyone aged 18 or over. If your idea is worth it, the companies and organizations will select and assign a mentor to you for 3 months. On successful completion, you will be awarded a stipend and a certificate. More details about the Google Summer of Code Internship 2023 are given below.
Details About Google Summer of Code Internship 2023
- Company: Google
- Location: Online (From Home)
- Stipend: $6000
- Who can Apply: Anyone from anywhere
GSoC 2023 Benefits
- The Google Summer Code program is online and can be done from home
- On successful completion, you will get a minimum of $3000 and a maximum of $6000
- You will get a certificate from Google at the end.
- The Stipend is set for each country.
Accepted students will work under a mentor if their idea and project are selected. The program doesn’t require any traveling.
- Google’s Summe of Code program is open to all international students.
- Can be from any country
- Age over 18 years.
- University Students with Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. can apply for it.
How Google Summe of Code Works?
You are a contributor and you want to work on a project so Interested contributors propose a project to work on.
May 29: Coding officially begins!
How to Apply
To Apply for the Google Summer of Code please Visit the official website. Login with your Gmail account and fill out the online application form.